It will be very beneficial to developers and users teachers and students of ITSs and those who make instructional technology acquisition decisions. It's sure to become the standard, referenced ITS text. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Morgan Kaufmann, Condition: New. Ships same day or next business day! Used books may not include working access code. Used books will not include dust jackets.
- A Beginners Guide to Home Canning & Food Preserving: Recipes, Jams, Marmalades, Jellies, Chutneys, Relishes Plus More....
- Getaway: Driving Techniques for Evasion and Escape.
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems.
- Climate Change and Global Health.
Seller Inventory N. More information about this seller Contact this seller. Language: English. Brand new Book.
Seller Inventory EOD Book Description Condition: Brand New. Printed in English.
- Queen of the Conqueror: The Life of Matilda, Wife of William I.
- ABC of the First Year!
- Rural Economic Development in Japan: From the Nineteenth Century to the Pacific War (Routledge Studies in the Modern History of Asia).
- Center For Knowledge Communication – Dubai, UAE.
- What is Kobo Super Points?;
- References and Publications;
- Festive in Death (In Death, Book 39);
Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Book Description Morgan Kaufmann , Book Description Condition: New. US edition. Perfect condition.
[Read PDF] Building Intelligent Interactive Tutors: Student-centered Strategies for
Customer satisfaction our priority. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!.
- Account Options.
- Posts navigation.
- August | | Intelligent Tutoring!
This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Seller Inventory AAV Excellent Customer Service. Beverly Park Woolf.
An Intelligent Tutoring System for Teaching FOL Equivalence
Publisher: Morgan Kaufmann , Reza Islami. Intelligent multi-agent learning system applying educational data mining Eugenijus Kurilovas , Jaroslav Melesko , Irina Krikun. References Publications referenced by this paper. From adaptive hypermedia to the adaptive web Peter Brusilovsky , Mark T. A flowchart-based programming environment for improving problem solving skills of Cs minors in computer programming. Hooshyar , R.
Ahmad , S. Shamshirband , M.
Beverly Park Woolf - Google Scholar Citations
Yousefi , S. Do students benefit equally from interactive computer simulations regardless of prior knowledge levels? Butz , Shan Hua , R. Brien Maguire.