UN and special operations headquarters are studied, along with multinational operations in Mali, Iraq, and Afghanistan by the UN and by U. Central Command. Perennial themes are the need for a holistic approach to information sharing—one that incorporates all the above enablers—and the importance of learning from experience, which should be the basis for operational planning. There is still considerable ground to be gained in enhancing the efficacy of information sharing in the context of defense and security, and the present book contributes to this goal.
Addresses a vital area for international security operations Includes contributions by leading experts Provides a broad scope including security, humanitarian and intelligence operations Covers both the benefits and risk of information sharing see more benefits. Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
- Gender Influences on Information Sharing in Civil-Military Operations?
- Gardening Lab for Kids: 52 Fun Experiments to Learn, Grow, Harvest, Make, Play, and Enjoy Your Garden (Hands-On Family);
- Information Sharing in Military Operations | Irina Goldenberg | Springer!
- Recurrent Neural Networks for Temporal Data Processing!
- Raising Global IQ: Preparing Our Students for a Shrinking Planet.
- Breaking negative relationship patterns: a schema therapy self-help and support book!
- The Electric Force of a Current: Weber and the surface charges of resistive conductors carrying steady currents.
New concepts such as network-centric operations and distributed and decentralised command and control have been suggested as technologically enabled replacements for platform-centric operations and for centralised command and control in military operations. But as attractive as these innovations may seem, they must be tested before adoption. The authors use the Rapid Planning Process and previous work on the effects of network-centric warfare to analyse the quality of decisions in an alternative structure.
- Age of Excess 20th Century.
- His Christmas Cara.
- The Psychobiology of Transsexualism and Transgenderism: A New View Based on Scientific Evidence;
- Electric Power Transformer Engineering (The Electric Power Engineering Hbk, Second Edition).
- ISBN 13: 9783319428178.
- 500 AP Human Geography Questions to Know by Test Day.
- Sharing Data over Challenging Military Networks.
- The Sharing of Intelligence.
RAND monographs present major research findings that address the challenges facing the public and private sectors. All RAND monographs undergo rigorous peer review to ensure high standards for research quality and objectivity.
Information Sharing in Military Operations
Permission is given to duplicate this electronic document for personal use only, as long as it is unaltered and complete. Copies may not be duplicated for commercial purposes. The RAND Corporation is a nonprofit institution that helps improve policy and decisionmaking through research and analysis.